About revision of Kumamoto highly pathogenic avian influenza and low pathogenic bird flu prevention of epidemics measures manual
The last update date:
- In this prefecture of outbreak of this illness and maintain prevention of epidemics measures manual to prevent spread emergency comprise for outbreak.
- As we carried out inspection work about prevention of epidemics correspondence with the people concerned who engaged in prevention of epidemics work after original disease of the second case occurred in this prefecture in December, 2016, and acceleration and reinforcement of further prevention of epidemics measures were necessary, we revised in manual which reflected inspection contents at this time.
Summary of revision
About "Kumamoto highly pathogenic avian influenza and low pathogenic bird flu prevention of epidemics measures manual"
If we discover abnormality of poultry In people of poultry breeding, I would like thorough breeding hygiene management standard observance including invasion preventive measures such as sterilization or wild bird. In addition, we hope that we contact the nearest Livestock Hygiene Office promptly when symptoms to suspect long-existing bad habit are confirmed.
- Kumamoto center Livestock Hygiene Office 1666-1, Shizume, Jonan-machi, Minami-ku, Kumamoto-shi TEL 0964-28 6021
- Kumamoto northern part of a castle Livestock Hygiene Office 198-5, Kamotomachimiuta, Yamaga-shi TEL 0968-46-2075
- Aso, Kumamoto Livestock Hygiene Office 2639-1, Ichinomiyamachimiyaji, Aso-shi TEL 0967-22-0041
- Kumamoto Jonan Livestock Hygiene Office 1237-1, Ipponsugi, Gantsukurimachi, Hitoyoshi-shi TEL 0966-22-3814
- Amakusa, Kumamoto Livestock Hygiene Office Hondomachihondo, Amakusa-shi riding ground 1706-3 TEL 0969-22-3668
If we find bird which died which is suspected for highly pathogenic avian influenza other than the poultry In the case of wild bird
- About highly pathogenic avian influenza in wild bird (Nature Conservation Division)
In the case of petting bird (except bird / poultry farming business breeding at home)
We relate to this page