As for the learning support to life support, children, please see this!
The last update date:
About "local learning classroom"
We contribute place to stay of place, ease of learning to children of single-parent homes in the nearest area. For more information, look here.
- About "local learning classroom" (PDF: 108.2 kilobytes)
- Registration application (member of support) (Excel: 58 kilobytes)
- Participant application (child) (Excel: 40 kilobytes)
About "private supplementary school of support" For children of single-parent home, we have you have private supplementary school of various places throughout the prefecture cooperate and make discount system of tuition. As for the detailed information including the location of private supplementary school, please see this. We are raising private supplementary schools which can cooperate!
About entering of public housing It is entering guide to house for single-parent homes under prefectural management. For more information, look here.
About everyday life support project Father, mother and widow of single-parent home dispatch family life supporter, and they help with housework, child care in cases that life support and childcare service need for reasons of study or the illness. Please refer to the following conduct municipalities for the details.
- (the conduct municipalities as of H29.4.1)
- Kumamoto-shi, Yatsushiro-shi, Hitoyoshi-shi, Minamata-shi, Yamaga-shi, Kikuchi-shi, Uto-shi, Kamiamakusa-shi, Uki-shi, Koshi-shi, Amakusa-shi, Kikuyo-machi, Ashikita-machi, Tsunagi-machi
About expense of bringing up children consultation Families of mother and child accept consultation such as securing of decision and observance of a contract of the expense of bringing up children in employment, independence support center. Difficult case performs special consultation by lawyer by expense of bringing up children consultation. For more details, ask the following contact information.
- It is independence support center employment such as Kumamoto families of mother and child
- Telephone: 096-351-8777