We carry out Kumamoto private enterprise shelter (urgent refuge of DV victim) support project
For private sector (we say "supporting company" as follows.) of the prefecture running facility (say "shelter" as follows.) which urgently protects DV victims temporarily, we issue subsidy within the budget to plan enhancement of the temporary protection system which stood in situations such as DV victims including support for independence of protection of human trafficking victim (it is said with "DV victims" as follows) of victim receiving violence from spouse or person having a close relation and man and life.
For expense (rent, personnel expenses, food costs, photothermal water costs, service costs (communication transportation costs), supplies expenses) necessary to perform temporary aid service in private sector of the prefecture operating shelter, we assist list shown below within the budget in limit.
The ceiling of subsidy
||We set a ceiling of minute for 1,500 yen/day per one household on 14th and say that range of budget is inner.
But when there is reason to advocate below, we limit within the budget and we set a ceiling of seven days and can extend the days.
(1) When and there is not new address and we perform public procedure on securing welfare and loan of livelihood welfare funds, fund including housing allowance by lack of funds within two weeks from shelter entering
(2) When and the other party does not accept divorce by agreement and we submit statement of divorce mediation to family court within two weeks from before shelter entering or shelter entering
|Human trafficking victim of man
|| We set a ceiling of minute for 1,500 yen/day per one household on 14th and say that range of budget is inner.
But we set a ceiling of seven days and can extend the days when there is intention of returning home and when report contacts Immigration Bureau within two weeks from in front of shelter entering or shelter entering
|Companion child (under 20 years old)
We can add 500 yen/day per limit within the budget. In addition, about the extension days, we assume the handling like DV victim and human trafficking victim of man.
Supporting target requirements
(1) We continue and we operate shelter in Kumamoto and run more than one year in the day before on delivery of subsidies application day, and there are the results of temporary protection of DV victim.
(2) You work on support for specific political party and political organization which is similar to this, and do not be aimed for religious activity or for-profit activity.
(3) Planning DV measures organization and cooperation of the prefecture.
Supporting object business period
From April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018
Application method, the deadline
Please submit documents to fix for Kumamoto private enterprise shelter support project subsidy grant essential point Article 3 to Child and Family Welfare Division.
Deadline Friday, November 17, 2017