Explanation of procedure
Loss loses identification of house-built person, and damage or damaged one can apply for regranting of identification of house-built person (15 Paragraph 1 of enforcement regulations Article 14).
In addition, person that reshuffling to identification of house-built person is hoped for in particular can apply for grant of identification of house-built person by this application (reason becomes other reasons).
Flow of procedure
1. Submission of identification of residential land building business person regranting application
2. Grant of identification of person new house-built in around ten days
1. Identification of residential land building business person regranting application (5 of style No. 7)
2. The whole story book (in the case of application for re-issue by other reasons, we do not need)
3. One piece of photograph of the face (3cm in height X 2.4cm in width. Color, no background, thing within six months after shooting. Polaroid is impossible. In addition, thing that image is indistinct may demand replacement of photograph in speed photograph, digital camera photograph)
4.For fee 4,500 yen [, in the case of application by sale) or money sent by registered mail (mail, pay by) in stand on Kumamoto income certificate stamp (prefectural office new building the first floor of the basement, each prefectural Regional Promotion Bureau.]
5. Self-addressed envelope (thing of stamp pasting finished for 404 yen)
I send identification of house-built person in simple registered mail. Person who can come to take identification of house-built person to window is unnecessary.
In addition, it is necessary to have you come to take identification of new house-based person to window as we perform in exchange for identification of house-based person which grant of identification of new house-built person is damaged, and was damaged when we do application for re-issue by the reason of damage, damage.
Procedure paper and style
Counter in charge
|Department of Civil Engineering architecture Housing Bureau Architecture Division residential land instruction group|
〒862-8570 6-18-1, Suizenji, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto-shi
||Weekdays (except Wednesday)
||From 9:00 to 17:00 (from 12:00 except 13:00)|