Kyushu traversing motor vehicles roads
The last update date:
- It is started line first in Kyushu. Maintenance is carried out as Kyushu, national highway which, moreover, constitutes Japanese vertical axis, and the whole line has been offered open to whole extension 428km (shoot prefecture extension 134.8km).
- It was enforced by Japan Highway Public Corporation (in those days).
[the current situation pertaining to Kumamoto]
- Smart interchange (* 1) is planned in Kumamoto by big effect being anticipated in being able to utilize Kyushu traversing motor vehicles roads which have been already completed effectively, improvement and regional activation of convenience.
- We receive connection permission, and, in "brook BS smart interchange" (tentative name), it is undertaken an enterprise about access road which Uki-shi and Hikawa-cho maintain from 2009 on June 30, 2009 by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.
- "We receive connection permission, and, in Kita-Kumamoto smart interchange (tentative name), it is undertaken an enterprise about access road which Kumamoto-shi maintains from 2011 on March 1, 2011 by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.
- "Jonan smart interchange" (tentative name) receives connection permission from the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism on April 17, 2012.
- (* 1) It is established interchange to be able to get in and out from the main line and service area (SA), parking area (PA) of expressway and bus stop (BS), and smart interchange is interchange limiting passable vehicle (payment method of rate) to vehicle equipped with ETC. As the use vehicle is limited, we get off with setting of simple tollgate, and there is merit such as being able to introduce at low cost in comparison with conventional IC as toller is unnecessary.