Kyushu Chuo Expressway (Kyushu crossing motor vehicles roads Nobeoka Line)
The last update date:
- It is important line that Kyushu Chuo Expressway (* 1) links Middle Kyushu to east and west, and makes frame of network of expressways of Kyushu and is line that is essential for integral development of Kyushu as base supporting industry, economy, interchange, development of culture.
- In "Kumamoto restoration, the revival four years strategy" that is basic policy of prefectural government, we place maintenance promotion of these motor vehicles roads as measure to work on chiefly as the making of base which does not lose for disaster.
- In whole extension about 95km (Kashima-machi - Nobeoka-shi), the prefecture extension is about 44km.
- In Kumamoto, Kashima - Yamato interval (23km) is during business now. Of these, it is about 0 to Kashima junction - tollgate. As for 9km, West Nippon Expressway is driven by business, but, in tollgate - Yamato interval, country becomes driven by business by "the new direct control method".
- (* 1) The legal line name was "Kyushu crossing motor vehicles roads Nobeoka level", but it proposed to do popular name name in Kyushu crossing Expressway Nobeoka line construction promotion caucus in November, 2010 in "Kyushu Chuo Expressway" so that frame dearukoo which linked Middle Kyushu to east and west could tell clearly and was decided. After this, we use popular name name generally in this prefecture.
The current situation (as of January, 2017) pertaining to Kumamoto
Kashima - Yamato interval (23km): Maintenance plan (* 2) section
- The site purchase and construction are pushed forward now.
- Three interchanges (we receive connection permission, and the site purchase and construction are pushed forward about two half interchange) Koike Takayama, Ueno (tentative name), Kitanakajima (tentative name currently in Kumamoto, Mifunecho and Yamatomachi on June 30, 2009 by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism.
- ○Kashima JCT - Koike Takayama IC (about 1.8km): March 22, 2014 in-service start
- ○Koike Takayama IC - Kitanakajima IC (tentative name: interchange for exclusive use of the Kumamoto area under construction in Kitanakashima, Yamato-cho Hase) (about 10.8km): Service is due to begin 2018
- ○Kitanakajima IC (tentative name: interchange for exclusive use of the Kumamoto area under construction in Kitanakashima, Yamato-cho Hase) - Yabe IC (tentative name) (about 10.4km): Under the site purchase and construction
Yabe - prefectural border interval (about 21km): Basic plan (* 3) section
- Business is not carried out now.
- (* 2.3) In the national highway, it is necessary to pass through each stage of "basic plan" and "maintenance plan" before plan leads to industrialization.
Of these, as for "the basic plan", the Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport is decided about section of line, course place as master, the connection ground with the standard number of the traffic lanes, design speed, road and the business main constituent via gi of country development main line car construction meeting (we say "country trunk meeting" as follows).
In addition, as for "the maintenance plan", the Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport is decided about approximation of expense to need for the municipalities name of a village to pass, the number of the traffic lanes, design speed, connection position, connection plan facility and construction via gi of country trunk meeting.
Kyushu center car plan route map
(the construction situation photograph source: the Kyushu district maintenance station Kumamoto river national road office)
The Kitanakajima IC (tentative name) construction situation
The Otagawa Bridge construction situation
Main maintenance effects pertaining to Kumamoto
Kyushu Chuo Expressway brochure
- (attention) When you use only a part of the data as materials such as meetings, please list that you extracted than this brochure by all means. (Kyushu Chuo Expressway construction promotion meeting making brochure "Kyushu Chuo Expressway 2016")