We aimed at triple-drug therapy with peginterferon, ribavirin and Japanese hawfinch pre-building for the medical expenses furtherance.
The last update date:
Following the fact that triple-drug therapy with peginterferon, ribavirin for chronic hepatitis C and Japanese hawfinch pre-building became insurance application on November 19, 2013, in Kumamoto, we decided to aim at this treatment for the hepatitis medical expenses furtherance.
■Medical care that is targeted for the furtherance
■The target furtherance
In corresponding to all next, we apply to the prefecture and we received authorization and are.
In addition, please consult with the chief physician in application well as it is limited that we can receive the furtherance when we met authorized standard.
(1) Person receiving "target medical care" now or the top which we are going to receive
(2) (address on resident's card in Kumamoto) to live in Kumamoto
(3) The person taking out each medical insurance or dependent
■Procedure for authorization
- We apply to public health center having jurisdiction over area to live for required document to receive authorization, and it is necessary to have you receive authorization of the governor.
- It is past, and even person who has received interferon therapy (triple-drug therapy including single agent, two drugs combination, terra pre-building) using hepatitis medical expenses subsidy program can apply for the hepatitis medical expenses furtherance of triple-drug therapy including Japanese hawfinch pre-building. (but the one-time furtherance). Ask attending physician whether you meet treatment condition of triple-drug therapy including Japanese hawfinch pre-building.
[documents necessary for application]
Copy of identifications of person insured whom full name of applicant was listed in
Resident's card with mention of all the households of applicant
Documents which prove inhabitants' tax taxation annual sum (income percent) of all the household same as applicant
※ Medical certificate is limited to medical certificate made in "the interferon therapy-designated medical institution" which Kumamoto appoints of this.
※ And we can receive  documents style at window of public health center. In addition, we can download from list of styles below.
- In the prefecture, we decide authorization after examination based on expert opinion.
- We issue "identification of hepatitis treatment recipient" and "hepatitis treatment self-pay limit monthly basis control documentation" to authorized person from the prefecture.
■Validity of authorization
・ As a general rule, validity of authorization is seven months. Validity becomes from the moon which applicant appointed after month when we submitted application. On the start date of authorization, you talk with the medical attendant well, and you match with treatment plan, and please appoint.
・ We submit application by March 31, 2014, and only triple-drug therapy including Japanese hawfinch pre-building is accepted and can sail up commencement of validity day of identification of recipient until November 19, 2013 when it becomes authorization afterwards. But, in that case, it is seven months for validity. (as you do not become a target of this provisional measure, about application after April 1, 2014 and triple-drug therapy that you gave before November 19, 2013, please be careful)
・ But applicable person comes to be able to speak extension of validity period next.
(1) That discontinuation by side effect cannot finish treatment within validity because there is treatment with unavoidable reason suspension period, but it is expected that treatment is over within two months from the date of expiration for validity. (extended period: for two months)
(2) (extended period: for six months) where the last interferon therapy was void
※Statement of position of specialist in medical certificate making of designated medical institution which the prefecture appoints is necessary whether you correspond to treatment invalidity in the last time.
Applicable person has you make written opinion by the medical attendant of the following applications, and you attach identification of recipient, and please submit to the nearest public health center.
○Identification of recipient extension of validity period application (for extension such as side effects) [PDF file/61KB] ※H26.1 one copy a month revision
○Identification of recipient extension of validity period application (for triple-drug therapy including Japanese hawfinch pre-building) [PDF file/88KB] ※H26.1 one copy a month revision
■Limit of self-pay
- When you receive peginterferon, ribavirin and Japanese hawfinch pre-building triple-drug therapy, please show identifications of recipient to medical institution, drugstore.
- About target medical care, sum of medical expenses beyond self-pay limit of the next table is supported depending on inhabitants' tax (income percent) taxation annual sum of household.
Inhabitants' tax (income percent) taxation annual sum of household
Self-pay limit (monthly basis)
When it is 235,000 yen or more
In the case of less than 235,000 yen
※As a general rule, we do the taxation annual sum mentioned above with net total of the amount of inhabitants' tax of all the households of recipient (sum of income percent), but can exclude support from adding up object about which-affiliated, there is not with applicant or the spouse.
When adding up exclusion is hoped for, you attach required document to the following reports, and you match with identification of recipient grant application documents, and please submit to public health center.
○Inhabitants' tax adding up exclusion report (style) [PDF file/40KB]
■List of inquiry, application reception desks
| Engine name
|| The location
|| Zip code
|| Phone number|
| Ariake public health center
|| 1004-1, Iwasaki, Tamana-shi
| Yamaga public health center
|| 465-2, Yamaga, Yamaga-shi
| Kikuchi public health center
|| 1272-10, Waifu, Kikuchi-shi
| Aso public health center
|| 2402, Ichinomiyamachimiyaji, Aso-shi
| Mifune public health center
|| 400, Hetami, Mifune-machi, Kamimashiki-gun
| Uki public health center
|| 400-1, Matsubasemachikugu, Uki-shi
| Yatsushiro public health center
|| 1660, Nishikatamachi, Yatsushiro-shi
| Minamata public health center
|| 2-2-13, Hachimancho, Minamata-shi
| Hitoyoshi public health center
|| 12-1, Teramachi, Hitoyoshi-shi
| Amakusa public health center
|| 3530, Imagamashinmachi, Amakusa-shi
| Kumamoto-shi public health center
|| 5-1-1, Ogo, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto-shi
| Kumamoto Public Health Emergencies Management Division
|| 6-18-1, Suizenji, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto-shi
■List of styles (we can download from this)