We carry out healthcare worker support project having difficulty with Aso area commuting in 2019 (Raiwa 1)
We support a part of the hotel charges such as healthcare workers who become hard to come home when isolation of commuting road (detour) occurred to support medical continuation in Aso area that was greatly affected by traffic access by Kumamoto earthquake in 2016.
It is targeted for 1 assistance
The hotel charges (except bath tax) that manager of medical institution of Aso-gun City expended all next when we let healthcare worker who met requirements stay at the accommodations in Aso area
・The staff whom we live in the prefecture, and medical institution in Aso-gun City employs
・As a general rule, person who assumes prefectural road 339 north outer rim of a volcanic crater Otsu Line (popular name milk road) commuting course after Kumamoto earthquake occurrence
・Person who milk road could not pass by natural condition (dense fog, the snow) and traffic condition (icy roads or large-scale traffic accident), and came to have difficulty in return
The amount of 2 assistance rate, upper limit
10,000 yen per night of the amount of standard set a ceiling, and assist a half for medical institution. (up to 5,000 yen assistance per night)
In addition, supporting sum per worker sets a ceiling of 30,000 yen in total.
3 object periods
From December 1, 2019 (Raiwa 1) to March 20, 2020 (Raiwa 2)
Application method of 4 subsidies
Medical institution which wish to conjugate of this subsidy, please submit the following applications and business plan by Friday, February 28, 2020 (Raiwa 2).
1. Application (the first essential point separate paragraph style) (word: 14.9 kilobytes)
2. Business plan (the first point separate paragraph style) (Excel: 13.5 kilobytes)
In addition, for more information about application procedures for this subsidy, please confirm the following subsidy grant rules.
1. Kumamoto subsidies grant rule (PDF: 181.7 kilobytes)
2. Kumamoto health welfare subsidies grant essential point (PDF: 468.5 kilobytes)
3. Kumamoto health welfare subsidies collection of grant essential point styles (word: 23.7 kilobytes)
4. Is hard to go to work; the healthcare worker support project subsidy grant point (PDF: 138.8 kilobytes)
5. Is hard to go to work; collection of healthcare worker support project subsidy grant point styles (Excel: 17 kilobytes)
5 inquiries, submission
Please inform of any unclear points as follows.
In addition, we would like submissions such as applications here.
〒862-8570 (we come by endorsement of address abbreviation)
Securing of Kumamoto Department of Health and Social Services health station Medical Policy Division plan, doctor group
Telephone: 096-333-2204 (direct)