Governor Kabashima comment (October 31, 2019) about Shuri Castle fire
We knew fire of Shuri Castle by the news today and were shocked very much.
We told Okinawa about visit from me on the telephone some time ago.
In this prefecture, we set up collecting box in the prefectural office and each Regional Administrative Headquarters, Regional Promotion Bureau and want to send thought of citizens of Kumamoto to Okinawa.
In addition, we will perform every possible support including offer of know-how that we cultivated by experience of Kumamoto earthquake.
Conduct of revival support donation for Okinawa Shuri Castle fire
We decided to support as reconstruction aid for fire damage of Shuri Castle which occurred on October 31, and to raise funds.
Appeal of donation
1 main constituent: Kumamoto
Between the second: From the midday of Thursday, October 31, 2019 (Raiwa 1) to Tuesday, March 31, 2020 (Raiwa 2)
(1)Cash bringing (from 8:30 a.m. on weekdays to 5:15 p.m.)
※Collecting box sets up in Kumamoto prefectural government office (the first floor of the main building reception desk), each the prefecture Regional Administrative Headquarters and Regional Promotion Bureau.
Higo Bank prefectural government office Branch normal 1661214
<account holder of a title deed> Governor of Shuri Castle support donation Kumamoto Ikuo Kabashima
※When we use transfer paper of window setting in transfer between Higo Bank The headquarters and branches, transfer fee is free.
[about the handling in the taxation system when we donate]
- ・The Shuri Castle support fund-raising is handled as loss of money in donation subtraction based on regulations of Income Tax Law and Corporate Tax Law.
- In the case of account transfer: When final income tax return is done, by attaching transfer vote and use details vote to bank and copying (exclusive account publication part) of in total this homepage, can change to donation receipt (certificate). In addition, please save as documents as even corporation tax becomes grounds information about inclusion in expenses equally.
- Case with cash: By attaching receipt and copying of in total this homepage that the prefecture issues, in Kumamoto prefectural government office (the sixth floor of the main building Cultural Affairs and World Heritage Promotion Division) or the window of the prefecture Regional Administrative Headquarters and Regional Promotion Bureau, can change to donation receipt (certificate). In addition, please save as documents as even corporation tax becomes grounds information about inclusion in expenses equally.
- ※In addition, on December 27, 2019 (Raiwa 1), we transferred 2,112,580 yen to designated account of Okinawa as the first remittance.
- We carry out the fund-raising sequentially until March 31, 2020 (Raiwa 2). The second remittance is plan after donation period.