Local taxes electron report, electronic tax payment eLTAX (L tax)
The last update date:
Department of General Affairs Taxation Division TEL: 096-333-2098 FAX: 096-387-4901 [email protected]
About electronic report, application, report, tax payment of corporation prefectural tax, corporate enterprise tax (special corporation enterprise tax or local special corporation surtax)
In Kumamoto, report, application, report, the tax payment (called "reports" as follows.) of corporation prefectural tax, corporate enterprise tax (special corporation enterprise tax or local special corporation surtax) using local taxes portal system (eLTAX: L tax) is available.
(1) Submission of report of corporation prefectural tax, corporate enterprise tax (special corporation enterprise tax or local special corporation surtax)
(2) Report about incorporation/setting or corporation transfer
(3) Submission of notification form, written applications for approval such as disposal of extension of return day of report
(4) Submission of notification forms such as cancellation of extension of return day of report
(5) The tax payment (it starts from October, 2019 (Raiwa 1)) with local taxes common tax payment system
- In tax payers going through the procedure and reports which holds electron certificate for e-signature that are available in eLTAX (L tax).
- Licensed tax accountant and person who performs licensed tax accountant duties such as licensed tax accountant corporations.
|[summary of eLTAX (L tax)]|
eLTAX (L tax) is name of local taxes portal system and is system performing procedure in local taxes using the Internet electronically. Organization "local taxes combination system" which local public entity operates together performs development, operation of eLTAX (L tax).
When we go through the procedure by report of paper, as for the procedure for reports of local taxes, it was necessary to have you perform in each local public entity, but eLTAX (L tax) realizes procedure to each local public entity with one electronic window.
|[characteristic of eLTAX (L tax)]|
Service of eLTAX (L tax) is available free
- Service of eLTAX (L tax) is available free, but it is necessary to have you prepare for electronic certificates depending on PC environment and Internet connection environment, need beforehand. These preparations are to thing needing expense.
Procedure from home and office When procedure for reports with conventional paper was report time, for congestion of window, we might have had possibilities to feel inconvenient. We can file for eLTAX (L tax) from home or office to use the Internet.
Unification of reception counter It was necessary to submit reports which we made to each reception counter until now when we filed for reports in the plural metropolis and districts and municipalities. In eLTAX (L tax), we just send electronic data (called "report data" as follows.) such as declaration that user made on the Internet. We register in portal center and handle and we judge submission ahead from report data and send to each local public entity.
- Reception desk results such as report data can confirm all reception desk results from message box.
We support making such as reports On eLTAX (L tax) homepage, we provide free eLTAX (L tax)-adaptive software. This software has address, automatic input of items such as full names and the amount of a tax various making support functions including automatically calculating. In addition, you become able to make for image same as report of paper.
Security measures are perfect, too Because eLTAX (L tax) deals with personal information about local taxes, we secure high safety and reliability, and user feels relieved, and available security takes measures.
- ※For more details, please see eLTAX (L tax) homepage https://www.eltax.lta.go.jp (external link).
eLTAX (L tax) homepage https://www.eltax.lta.go.jp (external link)
[reference with telephone]
Phone number 0570-081459 (haishinkoku)
When it is not connected by the phone number mentioned above: 03-5521-0019
Acceptance day ：Monday through Friday (excluded on Saturday on January 3 from Sundays and holidays, year-end and New Year December 29)
Reception hours: It is 5:00 p.m. from 9:00 a.m.