About postponement of Kusasenri burning off a field
The last update date:
About burning off a field of Kusasenri that we planned on Saturday, March 21, we decided to postpone on March 26 with adjournment to Saturday on 21st of simultaneous field firing. In addition, depending on weather, re-postponement is possible. For more details, please confirm the following files.
We relate to this page
Regional Development Division